- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of flexible, ether-based polyurethane
- Made from non-toxic raw ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Raw materials are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61) for use with potable water
- Well suited for alcoholic beverage applications (up to 12% ABV)
- Offers much greater pressure capability than unreinforced polyurethane tubing
- Suitable for both liquids and gases
- Free of DEHP, phthalates and BPA
- Transparent for visual contact with the flow
- Made in the USA with solar power
Urebrade’s formulation makes it resistant to attack from moisture and fungi. This product is suggested for beverages up to 12% ABV. Testing in your application is recommended. Where applications involve repeated flexing, heavy vibration or abrasion, Urebrade offers a superior service life over other materials.
Hardness, Shore A ±5: 85
Tensile Strength: 5500 psi
Elongation at Break: 580%
Brittle Temperature: -90°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.