- Made of first-quality, polypropylene-based TPR
- Outstanding compression characteristics and toughness
- Maintains good flexibility at low temperatures
- FDA raw material complies with National Sanitation Foundation standards (NSF-51)
- BPA Free
- Made in the USA with solar power
Suprene offers excellent flex fatigue resistance and good tear resistance. The FDA raw material is suitable for a variety of clean uses and is autoclavable to ensure cleanliness.
Hardness, Shore A, ±5: 69
Tensile Strength: 957 psi
Elongation at Break: 490%
Tear Strength: 131 ppi
Brittle Temperature: -76°F
Maximum Recommended Operating Temperature: 275°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.