Superthane® Polyurethane Tubing Copy
This PVC-free beer transfer tubing helps protect your brew’s flavor. The barrier properties of this tubing inhibit the migration of CO2 and oxygen into or out of the beverage. It offers higher pressure usage than similarly sized tubing made from materials like silicone and PVC.
- Made from ether-based raw material listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61) for use with potable water
- Raw materials conform to FDA standards for use with wet and fatty food contact surfaces
- Resists moisture and fungi
- Extremely resistant to tearing, impact and abrasion
- Well suited for alcoholic beverage applications (up to 12% ABV)
- Transparent for visual contact with the flow of beer
- Resilient, tough and naturally flexible
- Free of phthalates, DEHP and BPA
- Made in the USA with solar power
Superthane’s ether polyurethane formulation makes it a beer tubing that’s resistant to attack from moisture and fungi. This product is suggested for beverages up to 12% ABV. Testing in your application is recommended. Superthane is much more resistant to pressure (and vacuum) than corresponding sizes of PVC or rubber.
Hardness, Shore A ±5: 85
Tensile Strength: 7500 psi
Elongation at Break: 500%
Brittle Temperature: -85°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
CF= Consult Factory
Don't see the size you're looking for?
Click here for additional sizes from our parent company, NewAge Industries