Smooth Bore Crimp Technology
The quality of the crimp that attaches a sanitary fitting to your brewery hose plays a huge role in the flavor of your beer. BrewSavor’s hose assembly crimp technology offers smooth hose-to-fitting transitions, eliminating voids where beer spoiling bacteria can lurk and grow.
- Smooth hose-to-fitting transitions
- Crimp technology learned from the pharmaceutical industry
- Hose shop technicians with over 15 years of experience
- Ultra smooth, chlorobutyl rubber liner offers high purity and will not impart taste or odor
- Clearly defined crimp specifications that consider the dimensional relationship between the fittings, collars and hose
- Every assembly examined by a trained quality inspector
- Made in the USA and assembled with solar power
- 316 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp fittings engineered specifically for brew hoses
"Why Hose Crimps are Important to Your Beer"
Poor hose crimps can negatively affect the taste of your beer and can even ruin your batch. Learn about BrewSavor’s smooth bore crimping technology process and the steps taken to ensure a perfect connection for pure taste.