Nylobrade® Clear, Phthalate Free, Braid Reinforced PVC Hose
This workhorse of a hose is perfect for applications where pressure is involved, such as CO2 and nitrogen transfer. It’s good for cold temperature uses, too, like glycol transfer and blow off.
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Phthalate, DEHP and BPA Free
- Raw materials meet California Proposition 65
- Open mesh polyester braiding is permanently encapsulated in walls of clear, flexible PVC tubing for greater high-pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing
- Non-toxic raw materials conform to FDA standards for use in food contact applications
- Mirror-smooth interior permits outstanding flow characteristics
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar to rubber but with much longer life
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages (less than or equal to 8% ABV)
- Made in the USA with solar power
The hose is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalies have little effect, though if highly concentrated, tend to make the hose less pliable.
Hardness, Shore A ±5: 80
Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
Elongation at Break: 300%
Brittle Temperature: -50°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175°F
Maximum Operating Temperature for NSF: 140°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
Don't see the size you're looking for?
Click here for additional sizes from our parent company, NewAge Industries