- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51) and potable water (NSF-61)
- Raw materials meet California Proposition 65 and are free of DEHP and BPA
- Open mesh polyester braiding is permanently encapsulated in walls of clear, flexible PVC tubing for greater high-pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing
- Non-toxic raw materials conform to FDA standards for use in food contact applications
- Mirror-smooth interior permits outstanding flow characteristics
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar to rubber but with much longer life
- Made in the USA with solar power
Nylobrade’s NSF listing makes it a good choice for beer and for drinking water applications. The hose is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalies have little effect, though if highly concentrated, tend to make the hose less pliable.
Hardness, Shore A ±5: 80
Tensile Strength: 2500 psi
Elongation at Break: 300%
Brittle Temperature: -50°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175°F
Maximum Operating Temperature for NSF: 140°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.