Kwik Clamps™ Nylon Double Bond Hose Clamps
These nylon double bond hose clamps are easy to install, remove and use again. They’re ideal for hot process and cold process applications with a wide temperature range of -40°F to 340°F.
- Easily reusable
- Made of durable, black nylon
- Will not rust or corrode
- Handles temperatures from -40°F to 340°F** for both hot and cold process brewing applications
- Easy to install and remove with hose in place
- Handles most moderate pressure applications
- Patented double row of teeth ensures a strong bond that will not vibrate loose
- Sold in bags of 100 pieces
Kwik Clamps are typically stored and shipped with a small amount of water. This helps to maintain physical properties and prevents the clamps from drying and/or cracking prior to use. Water does not harm the product.
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application. Clamps must be used in higher pressure applications; testing recommended.
Don't see the size you're looking for?
Click here for additional sizes from our parent company, NewAge Industries