- Multi-layered and reinforced with a helical steel wire for kink resistance
- Ultra smooth, white, chlorobutyl rubber liner provides high purity for transferring your beer and minimizes entrapment and blockage concerns
- Microbe resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and imparts no taste or odor
- Works well in non-oily beverage and food applications, including potable water, beer, wine and juices
- Meets FDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Assembled and ready to ship in 10’ and 20’ lengths (non-stock lengths upon request)
- 316 stainless steel Tri-Clamp® fittings engineered specifically for butyl hose
- Made in the USA
Handles clean-in-place (CIP) methods to 248°F. This hose is not intended for continuous steam service.
Liner: White FDA butyl rubber
Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester with helix wire
Wire: Steel helix
Outer Cover: Green EPDM rubber
Fitting Styles Available
All recommended fittings, collars, hinge clamps and accessories are made from 300 series stainless steel.
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F
Working Pressure at 70°F: 150 psi
Maximum Burst Pressure at 70°F: 600 psi
Vacuum Rating: 29.9 in/Hg. (full)
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
"Why Hose Crimps are Important to Your Beer"
Poor hose crimps can negatively affect the taste of your beer and can even ruin your batch. Learn about BrewSavor’s smooth bore crimping technology process and the steps taken to ensure a perfect connection for pure taste.Learn More