- Multi-layered and reinforced with a helical steel wire for kink resistance
- Ultra smooth, white, chlorobutyl rubber liner provides high purity for transferring your beer and minimizes entrapment and blockage concerns
- Microbe resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and imparts no taste or odor
- Works well in non-oily beverage and food applications, including potable water, beer, wine and juices
- Meets FDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Assembled and ready to ship in 10’ and 20’ lengths (non-stock lengths upon request)
- 316 stainless steel Tri-Clamp® fittings engineered specifically for butyl hose
- Made in the USA
Handles clean-in-place (CIP) methods to 248°F. This hose is not intended for continuous steam service.
Liner: White FDA butyl rubber
Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester with helix wire
Wire: Steel helix
Outer Cover: Green EPDM rubber
Fitting Styles Available
All recommended fittings, collars, hinge clamps and accessories are made from 300 series stainless steel.
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F
Working Pressure at 70°F: 150 psi
Maximum Burst Pressure at 70°F: 600 psi
Vacuum Rating: 29.9 in/Hg. (full)
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.