Kink Resistant Reinforced Brewery Hose Copy
BrewSavor’s wire reinforced, butyl-lined hose is less prone to kinking and then blocking the fluid flow when you bend it too far.
- Kink resistant; tighter bend radius
- Ultra smooth, white, chlorobutyl rubber liner offers high purity; minimizes bacterial entrapment and flavor contamination
- Microbe-resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and will not impart taste or odor
- Multi-layered and reinforced with a stainless steel helix wire for kink resistance
- Hose meets FDA, USDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Butyl compound used conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards for #18-03
- Free of PVC, phthalates and animal-derived ingredients
- Assembled and ready to ship in 10’ and 20’ lengths (non-stock lengths upon request)
- 316 stainless steel Tri-Clamp® fittings engineered specifically for butyl hose
- REACH compliant
- Made in the USA
Handles clean-in-place (CIP) methods to 248°F. This hose is not intended for continuous steam service.
Liner: White FDA butyl rubber
Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester with helix wire
Wire: Steel helix
Outer Cover: Green EPDM rubber
Fitting Styles Available
All recommended fittings, collars, hinge clamps and accessories are made from 300 series stainless steel.
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F
Working Pressure at 70°F: 150 psi
Vacuum Rating: 29.9 in/Hg. (full)
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
"Why Hose Crimps are Important to Your Beer"
Poor hose crimps can negatively affect the taste of your beer and can even ruin your batch. Learn about BrewSavor’s smooth bore crimping technology process and the steps taken to ensure a perfect connection for pure taste.Learn More