- Crush resistant; rebounds to its original shape after impact
- Ultra smooth, white, chlorobutyl rubber liner offers high purity and minimizes bacterial entrapment and flavor contamination
- Microbe-resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and will not impart taste or odor
- Multi-layered and reinforced with a monofilament polymer helix for superior crush resistance and durability
- Hose meets FDA, USDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Butyl compound conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards for #18-03
- Free of PVC, phthalates and animal-derived ingredients
- Assembled and ready to ship in 10’, 20’, 25’ and 50’ lengths (non-stock lengths upon request)
- 316 stainless steel Tri-Clamp® fittings engineered specifically for butyl hose
- REACH compliant
- Made in the USA
Liner: White FDA butyl rubber
Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester with helix monofilament polymer
Outer Cover: Brick Red EPDM rubber
Fitting Styles Available
All recommended fittings, collars, hinge clamps and accessories are made from 300 series stainless steel.
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F
Working Pressure at 70°F: 250 psi
Vacuum Rating: 29.9 in/Hg. (full)
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
"Why Hose Crimps are Important to Your Beer"
Poor hose crimps can negatively affect the taste of your beer and can even ruin your batch. Learn about BrewSavor’s smooth bore crimping technology process and the steps taken to ensure a perfect connection for pure taste.Learn More