- Made from non-toxic ingredients that conform to FDA standards
- NSF-51 listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials
- Glass-like clarity lets users see the flow of beer
- Raw materials meet California Proposition 65
- Mirror-smooth surfaces provide outstanding flow characteristics
- Lightweight and as flexible as rubber, yet tough and abrasion resistant
- Handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids
- Phthalate, DEHP and BPA free
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages (less than or equal to 15% ABV)*
- Made in the USA
Clearflo 70 is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalies have little effect, though if highly concentrated, tend to make the tubing less pliable. When used as beer transfer tubing, Clearflo 70’s smooth surface prevents the lodging of bacteria and sediment buildup. It is easily drained and flushed clean with most available cleaning and sanitizing agents.
*See https://info.nsf.org/Certified/Food/Listings.asp?Company=33310&Standard=051 for further details regarding milk.
Hardness, Shore A ±3: 70
Tensile Strength: 2000 psi
Elongation at Break: 400%
Brittle Temperature: -41°F
Maximum Operating Temperature: 175°F
**Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.