COVID-19 PRIORITY RESPONSE PROCESS March 24,2020
In brief: NewAge Industries has set up a company- wide Priority Response Team to expedite orders from customers – from receipt of the order through shipping – involving COVID-19 (coronavirus) support components.
We all know that this pandemic is rapidly changing normal practices and routines. NewAge is monitoring the CDC and local government requirements and has been recognized as a life- sustaining business. Our operations team is fully up and running, continuing to manufacture tubing, hose and components to service customers in critical industries. Over one-third of our group (those in administrative positions) is working remotely.
Our inventory of stock products is at high levels, and our raw materials supply is stable. Tubing components for COVID-19 applications involving virus detection test kits, lab work on antibodies, and respiratory equipment have recently shipped to customers.
NewAge is supplying tubing, hose and Single-Use assemblies for COVID-19 vaccine development, test kits to diagnose the virus, therapeutics to treat its resulting conditions, medical equipment such as ventilators and hospital beds, and personal protective equipment, to name a few applications. These are the orders we are ready to expedite with priority status.
We’ve set up a special e-mail address to receive your inquiries: StopCOVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. The Priority Response Team will receive your request and fast-track it, whether it’s an order from stock or a custom product. We suggest that you also contact your NewAge sales representative and alert them to your request. We are here to help!
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION March 13,2020
To: Our Valued Customers
As the fluidity of this situation moves at break-neck speed, we feel impelled to communicate to you the efforts NewAge Industries has instituted to protect our team members and their uninterrupted efforts to supply you, our valued customers, with the product and services you need to achieve your business goals. NewAge has instituted several temporary policies effective immediately:
- Suspension of all international travel until further notice
- Limited all domestic travel to instances of critical need; must be approved by a director of the organization
- Visitors to our facilities are limited to deliveries of essential supplies and services and meetings of critical need. Visitors coming to NewAge facilities must fill out a questionnaire and submit it three days prior to arrival. Approval will be determined by a company director.
- Team members are being asked to strongly consider conducting all customer and supplier meetings and training via virtual meeting technologies like Zoom whenever possible
- NewAge has purchased additional equipment and bandwidth to enable a larger, multi-departmental segment of the team to work remotely should future conditions dictate
Our supply chains continue to report stable conditions for raw materials within their networks. We will continue to conduct frequent, short-term mitigation strategy meetings as this situation changes. We are committed to continue to implement policy changes as needed to protect the health and safety of our team members, while realizing the importance of servicing your critical fluid transfer needs.